Coffee Trade Statistics - December 2015
29 January 2016
• World coffee exports amounted to 9.31 million bags in December 2015, compared with 9.18 million in December 2014.
• Exports in the first three months of coffee year 2015/16 (Oct/15 to Dec/15) have increased by 2.6% in comparison with the first three months of the last coffee year. • In the twelve months ending December 2015, exports of Arabica totalled 70.17 million bags compared to 68.96 million bags last year; whereas Robusta exports amounted to 42.3 million bags compared to 45.8 million bags. More facts and figures about the coffee trade in our #CoffeeTradeStats infographic>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 2/2/2023
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay
Every year on 1 October, the world comes together to celebrate coffee and recognise the millions of people across the globe - from farmers, to roasters, baristas, coffee shop owners and more - who work hard to create and serve the beverage we all love.
This year we're on a collective mission to help coffee farmers around the world receive a fair, living income. But to do it we need your help, find out more at: International Coffee Day
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
ICO Coffee Break Series
The ICO has released research on the impact of covid-19 on the global coffee industry.
- Impact of covid-19 on the global coffee sector: The Demand Side (April 2020)
- Volatile coffee prices: covid-19 and market fundamentals (May 2020)
- Impact of covid-19 on the global coffee sector: Survey of ICO exporting Members (July 2020)
Coffee Development Report 2019. Growing for prosperity: Economic viability as the catalyst for a sustainable coffee sector (Published October 2019)
Futures markets: the role of non-commercial traders (Published March 2019)
Profitability of coffee farming in selected Latin American countries - interim report (Published March 2019)
Survey on the impact of low coffee prices on exporting countries (Published March 2019)
Emerging coffee markets: South and East Asia (Published September 2018)
Guide to Access Green and Climate Funding: The Global Environment Facility (Published October 2018)
Role of coffee futures markets in discovering prices for Latin American producers (Published September 2018)
National Quality Standards (Published September 2018)
Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published September 2018)
Maximum residue limits (Published September 2018)
Country Coffee Profile: Ghana (Published September 2018)
Mixtures and substitutes (Published September 2018)
Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published April 2018)
Development of coffee trade flows (Published April 2018)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.